Another week has gone by and it was a pleasure to see a lot of you last Friday. Many in pyjamas I see but hopefully still continuing to work hard.
This week I have created a range of Maths and English activities for you to complete each day. In addition to your Maths problems and English task for the week.
Your English is to create a poem all about school; I will be choosing a range of these to be recorded for out leavers assembly. Think of the steps to create a poem:
- Gather your ideas
- Collect rhyming words together
- Write your poem
- Edit – Does it make sense? Does it rhyme? Does it have a rhythm?
Can you create a list of dates and key events which happen in the Catholic calendar – How are you going to display this?
- Extract from Ch. 3 Treasure Island
- Famous Pirates
- UKS2 ShapeDraw
- UKS2 Whatever-Floats-Your-Boat
- Upper KS2 Speak Pirate
- Upper KS2 Theme Pirates (002)