Well, tomorrow should be the start of your Easter Holidays where you’re out exploring and having fun!
I understand how everything is that little bit trickier but try and find some time to try something different, creative and something new.
Your tasks over the next two weeks are as follows:
- Do something to help your family (Offer to clean up or help with a meal)
- Build something (Be creative and imaginative the bigger the better :))
- Go outside (Only in your garden) appreciate the fresh air and thing around you
- Be an artist, create a picture/collage using different resources – make me smile!
- Complete any outstanding tasks (See MyMaths/Purple Mash and your packs)
- Finally, if you’d like to write me a letter about how you’re getting on and what your missing, let me know all about it.