Take a look at what the activities are for the sixth week of our home learning.
The same as last week -Please login to Purple Mash and MyMaths weekly to see the tasks for this week. I have included a new timetable of activities for you to look over which allow you to set a routine for the children and their learning. The timetable is set out over a typical morning, please feel free to alter it to suit your families needs. The ‘afternoon’ is left free to complete some of the challenges below or for brain breaks. These skills are best revisited every week to develop the skills over time. I will continue to answer any queries on My Maths, Purple Mash or through Class Dojo’s. Please click the link to see the key skills table.
Please read the letter above for the new resources for phonics. The link for the youtube channel where the phonics videos will be posted is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_FbjYUP_UtldV2K_-niWw Please watch the daily phonics videos as part of the above timetable.
- Find objects in your house that begin with the letters ‘c’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ take a picture and send me it.
- Please complete a sheet of the day found in the links below- if you don’t have a printer don’t worry just write out the answers on a sheet and send it to me.
- Collect recyclable materials and make a junk model out of them. It can be anything you like- make it creative as possible.
- Throw a ball/ object up in the air. How high can you go and still catch it? How many catches can you make in a row?
- Play hide and seek with me? Send me a picture of you hiding in your garden/room and I will try and find you on the picture. I will send you one back!
- Learn how to say ‘hello, how are you’ in a different language.
- Go on a bug hunt round your garden- tally how many bugs you find.