Hi Year 6,
This is a new start of a new Chapter of Learning. Please try and complete some of the activities – A little and often each day is my recommendation.
This situation has never happened before so I’d like you to keep your own diary entry as key memories for many years to come. It doesn’t have to be everyday just let us know what you’ve been up to.
Week Ones Activities:
- Half of your home learning package. (1 Arithmetic/1 Comprehension/1/2 your test booklets)
- Spellings – Choose and learn 2 sections – Test yourself.
- My Maths – 3 tasks have been set for this week (Please make sure you hand them in)
- Purple mash – 2Type activity and Leaflet on America (2 weeks)
- RE – Write a prayer (Think about those that are sick or working long hours at the moment)
- Reading – 10 minutes 5 times a week
Any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Make sure you’re looking after yourself and keeping up with all your hard work!