Good morning Year 6, on to week two and I can’t believe how much I’m missing you all!
It was brilliant to see work being emailed to me or sent through Dojo as well as looking at the MyMaths you have completed. Please keep it up, you’ll also see I’ve started giving out Dojo’s and who know their may be a prize for the most at the end of this tricky time.
Week Two Activities:
- Half of your home learning package. (Complete and check it all please!)
- Spellings – Choose and learn 2 sections – Test yourself.
- My Maths – 4 tasks have been set for this week (Please make sure you hand them in)
- Purple mash – 2Type activity and Leaflet on America (2 weeks)
- Art – Can everyone draw a rainbow and post it in your window – be as creative as you can!
- Reading – 10 minutes 5 times a week
- Final task – Submit a piece of work by email or Dojo
Don’t forget – A little and often each day is my recommendation to keep your brains switched on whilst getting High School Ready.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Look after yourselves