Three weeks to go!
As well as putting your home learning on, I have to say I’m looking forward to seeing the boys this week at school and supporting you in your transition as well as having some fun!
Your first task is to create something for your seeds. It could be a poem, a card a picture but something hand made and meaningful. Please can you bring this into school on the Friday that you’re in.
Below then are your Powerpoints for Maths and English, 3 math problems and an English unit.
RE – What does hope mean to you? Please complete a dove with words and images about hope for the future. Think:
- What does hope mean to you?
- What Bible stories relate to hope?
- What is the significance of doves?
- What do doves mean to you?
- Where are doves found in the Bible?
- Why are doves important symbols?