Hello all, I hope you have had a successful first week of home learning. I have received a few pictures already of you working hard at home which is lovely to see. Check those out on the class page under ‘home learning pictures’. Please take a look at your tasks for this week and try to complete.
- Check ‘mymaths’- activities are set on there weekly. If you are struggling to get on to it because you are unsure of your child’s password please drop me an email and I can send the login details over to you.
- Check purple mash for your weekly ‘2dos’.
- The weather forecast for this week is looking mixed at the minute so try to get out in your garden as much as possible. Can you help your parent/ guardian with a bit of gardening?
- Write a book review for a latest book that you have read. What is the title? Who is the author? What is it about? Who are the main characters? Don’t forget full sentences!
- Keep practicing your spellings. Choose 6 of your spellings and write them into sentences.
- Create a family tree together- you may discover you have more relatives than you could imagine!
- Help your parent/guardian make tea once this week and write a recipe for what you had.
- Write a prayer (think about something you may be worries about, someone who is ill, or something you are thankful for).
- Don’t forget to log into the class Dojo- It is another way to keep in contact with me and for you to share work.
Keep safe and please keep in contact- email@example.com or use class dojo.