Take a look at what the activities are for the fourth week of our home learning.
The same as last week -Please login to Purple Mash and MyMaths weekly to see the tasks for this week. I have included a timetable of activities for you to look over which allow you to set a routine for the children and their learning. The timetable is set out over a typical morning, please feel free to alter it to suit your families needs. The ‘afternoon’ is left free to complete some of the challenges below or for brain breaks. These skills are best revisited every week to develop the skills over time. I have also set some challenge activities which include doing some research about VE day. I will continue to answer any queries on My Maths, Purple Mash or through Class Dojo’s. Please click the link to see the key skills table. I will be updating the key skills table next week and will set some new skills for English and Numeracy so please practise practise!
Please read the letter above for the new resources for phonics. The link for the youtube channel where the phonics videos will be posted is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_FbjYUP_UtldV2K_-niWw Please watch the daily phonics videos as part of the above timetable.
- Have a VE day party on Friday- find out all about what VE day is, make bunting, posters or fact files
- Please complete a sheet of the day found in the links below- if you don’t have a printer don’t worry just write out the answers on a sheet and send it to me.
- Send me a video of you reading part of a book.
- Find 6 toys and put them in height order- send me a picture!
- Tidy your room- organise all your toys, make your bed and put any clothes away
- Record how many star jumps you can do in 30 seconds
- Research a famous artist. Can you recreate one of their pictures?
Please use the links below to aid practising those key skills
10 more and 10 less (please ignore the final sheet)