Four weeks to go!
I have a few tasks for you to complete to support our leavers assembly and I need you to work together and get everyone involved.
1 – I’d like you to record a message for your seed (This will be going towards the assembly).
- What was it like having a seed?
- What is your favorite memory with them?
- What are you going to miss most?
- What did you like most about your seed?
2 – You should of completed a poem/prayer or memory. If you’d like to record yourself singing a song or rap that would be brilliant too!
Please can these tasks be recorded and emailed to me this week.
Attached are your Maths and English Power Points, Maths problems and English work. MyMaths has been uploaded too.
- English 22.6
- Maths 22.6
- 1.UKS2 Theme Ideas – Green Up
- KS2 Plant Mix Up
- UKS2 English Activity Pack – Turnip the Beet! pdf
- Who Was Sir Walter Raleigh KS2
Keep up the good work, I know it’s not easy but you can do it!